Some useful facts about me:
- I can’t go to shopping malls by myself because I get disorientated and very anxious. Once I started crying in front of Build-A-Bear because I couldn’t figure out how to get out of the mall.
- I really hate cauliflower. It scares me. I firmly believe that it will one day rise up and kill us all.
- At one point, I was convinced that I would marry Atreyu from The Neverending Story. Nobody knew it, but he was totally into me.
- I once stuck my hand in the toaster oven because I didn’t believe my mother when she told me that it was hot.
- I was ostracized in first grade because I murdered the class duckling when it was my turn to take it home. Well, I didn’t kill it myself, but I did lose it. I’m sure that San Jose traffic killed it straightaway. Poor Ducky.
- I hide it well, but I have a freakishly large head. I’m talking bobble-head large.
- When I was little, I couldn’t say spaghetti. I called it Jeopardy. Clearly, since very early on in my life, the powers of the universe never meant for me to be cool.
- Favorite architectural detail = doors.
- I am vain. Flattery will get you very far with me.